Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

October 24, 2005

About Me

Okay then, this is an attempt to create a profile =D

I am female, and I like the word "girl" better than "woman" - cause "woman" sounds so grown-up and married and stuff, but I can't lie, I AM grown-up, I'm 20 years old already. But I am certainly not married.

I live in an apartment together with my best friend and roomie Marie.
We have become very close and experiment a little with girl-girl sex, we even have a shared bedroom now. But this is very secret and we both like it to stay that way.

I guess you can call me bisexual because I also like men, as long as it doesn't get too serious.

Most of my days are used on my study and my work, and updating my sites of course, and I also like to watch movies and listen to music. I week-ends I like to partyyy :D and have fun.

A looong time ago I found out how much fun it was to have my own blog.
I still do updates on my very first blog - Swedishgyrl's Blog at Xanga
I named it "Swedishgyrl" because I was born in Sweden.

After some time I got very ambitious and made a blog on my own domain.
I named it Gyrls Diary
This one is updated almost daily.

And now I also made a Blogspot version of Gyrls Diary as a service for those who just wanna read without all the naked Ladies, and those who need a "safe for work" version ;D


And now I dunno what to write.... more to come I guess :p


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check