Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 14, 2005

Thinking about presents

I am beginning to get a little stressed because of christmas... I've done NOTHING so far, haven't bought one single little present. Not even for myself. Am I the only one?
Actually I am still thinking of giving one of my toys to Marie for christmas. Not a used one though - heh heh - nono, I still have one I haven't used because I keep forgetting to buy the right batteries for it.
But is that TOO much? She did tell me she wanted one, and I do have four myself and normally I am a very sharing person but honestly - doesn't it signal that I am desperately trying to trick her into lesbian escapades?
Hmmm... I still have over a week to think it over.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check