Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 15, 2005

Big thursday of truth

I recieve MANY messages from visitors to my site these days - thats nice =) And I get asked all kinds of questions so I think it's a good idea to answer a few of them today... The big Thursday of Truth!
Question: Where can I see a photo of you? Answer: You can't. Heh heh! I like to be anonymous - and honestly, compared to the models here I look like shit.
Q: What do you do when you are not working on your sites?A: I study and have a part time job - well and then of course I do other stuff like visit friends and family, clean my messy room, shop, eat... lots of normal boring things =)
Q: Do you like erotic stories?A: Yes! Stories can be at least as arousing as photos or movies in my opinion.
Q: How is your love life?A: Hmm not very active... I am seeing a guy but nothing serious, and then I have my on-going "lesbian flirt" with my room-mate... thats it I guess.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check