Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 16, 2005

Bedroom thoughts

The guy I've been sort of dating is coming over here tomorrow. He told me he has a christmas present for me... and I was like EEK - But I dont have ANYthing for YOU! He then told me he didn't expect anything in return but still I don't like it.
Oh and btw he is probably spending the night here so please don't wait up for me to update tomorrow cause I will most likely only have time to put up a few new hotties =)
I don't know if I should just tell him that Marie and I share our bedroom - or if I should pretend that I still sleep in my room. My "old" un-used bed is filled with clothes and whatever I throw around inhere and I am too lazy to do anything about it right now.
Or I could just pretend that the bedroom is mine all alone? cause Marie is going to a party so she will not be home until late/early morning... hmm .. I will have to think about it.
I just want us to be somewhere private where he can fuck me and I don't have to think too much about what to tell him etc... maybe I make a problem out of nothing.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check