Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 20, 2005

We finally kissed

Ready for the rest of my weekend story? =)
As mentioned yesterday it was SO arousing to be face to face with Marie while I was getting fucked. And it was impossible to pretend I was sleeping - that would simply be torture!
I can't even begin to describe how hot it was... she was naked and I was too.. and the movements made our bodies touch all the time. And when I was close to getting an orgasm I just couldn't contol myself and I put my fingers into her hair and kissed her - first on her nose (argh) because I couldn't see anything and I was dizzy - and then our lips met and she kissed me back... we FINALLY kissed!!!
It was soooo perfect! I heard it before that girls are often good kissers and in this case it was true! Not that all men are BAD kissers - but you know what I mean...
We kept on kissing and kissing like I have never kissed before, playing with eachothers lips and tongues and I got my orgasm while we were kissing - ooh it was good! So wonderful! The best experience ever!
And then my date discovered what was going on and he got VERY surprised and confused - and he was like OH? You two are a couple? But I just... ehmm ... oops sorry! So I had to remove my lips from Marie's lips and tell him to just relax...
The situation was a little crazy cause to be honest I just wanted him to go home so I could continue with Marie - and I think she felt the same way cause somehow we both managed to pretend we fell asleep - and after a while he started snoring .... and shortly after I felt Marie's hand moving slowly directly towards my breasts and she started feeling them. I did the same on her.
Oh my God just seeing all this in writing makes me horny...
And I have already written a lot so I will finish up now. So we touched eachother but only from the waist and up - and we kissed and kissed... mmmmh!
AND the best part is: We continued doing it next night! It was NOT only a one night happening... So right now it is like this: In the daytime we do as always and act like just friends - but when we get into bed and it gets dark we can't keep our hands to ourself! We kiss and touch and turn on eachother - it gets more and more so now we also touch eachother on the panties - and in a way thats fine for me...
I know it sounds a little strange to only be "lovers" when it's dark but it is working GREAT! I really really enjoy it! We didn't make any rules about it, it just turned out this way =) I am so happy that we finally broke the ice =) And I could talk and talk about this forever... more tomorrow!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check