Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 21, 2005

Close to christmas

Gosh I have SO many things to remember, and to write here today.
First a BIG thanks. I have recieved SO many nice messages after yesterdays diary entry =) You guys are the best, thank you for all the sweet words! And yes I would love to fill you in on LOTS more details about what I do with Marie, dont worry! I will write so much from now on that in the end you wanna run away screaming
BUT it will not be until after christmas because tomorrow I am leaving and going to my uncle's place to celebrate christmas. It is with mixed feelings cause I somehow fear that it will be difficult to get close to Marie when I get back again - I will be gone until tuesday! In the same time I think it's good for me with a little vacation.
My uncle has a computer that I can use so maybe I will update with new galleries now and then, but don't expect any diary updates before I return home tuesday.
Luckily the most stressfull part of christmas - buying the presents - is all done. I bought them ALL during yesterday and today and OH I am relieved!
For Marie I bought something like syrup to put on the body - with chocolate flavor
But now I will have to make an end to this entry, I need to get everything packed for tomorrows travel.
I wish you ALL a very merry and peacefull christmas! Hope you get all you wished for =)
See ya tuesday!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check