Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 26, 2005

Short visit

Hey all you lovely people! I am home again for a short visit but tomorrow I will be visiting family again - whoa it's strange to sit here again but in a few days all will be back to normal I hope.
I had a GREAT christmas and I hope you all did too. When I get more time I will go into details, today I just wanna tell you that all is fine and I'm happy.
I have travelled all day so I need to relax a little and wash some clothes and get ready for tomorrow - and of course I will also spend a little time here doing updates and read a BUNCH of emails...
See ya again in a couple of days *KISSSS*


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check