Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 12, 2006

About personal contact

Whoa I must say I was pleasently surprised when I checked my emails today! SO many messages from you visitors =) Lots of sweet words and questions for my next round of Questions and Answers - great!
There is one thing I need to talk about already today though, because it comes up again and again in the messages I recieve. It is the question about personal contact. Many of you want me to answer you personally - or to chat with you - or to send you my adress or photos.
You really must understand that this happens almost daily - and as much as I want to make everyone happy it is simply not possible for me to have a personal contact with so many people... it is NOT because I think you sound boring or stupid or strange or whatever - I just need to have this as a rule. I hope you all understand that =)
It happens again and again that I get disappointed messages about this subject so I think it is important that I mention it. Sometimes it even makes me feel guilty, and sometimes I get sad when I realize how lonely some people are... but I think it is best for me to stick to my rule - I simply cannot save the whole world even if I tried.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check