Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 08, 2006

New gallery site

I have been working hard today - what a way to waste a sunday well it's been fun anyway - I made a lot of new galleries and a whole new site to put them on - check it out here - you can hold the mouse over each gallerylink to see a preview pic (if it works as it is supposed to, heh heh)
Yesterday I had a really nice movienight with Marie. Unfortunately she is still not completely recovered from her flu so she was tired and coughed a lot. But it was still nice =)
We sat under a blanket toghether (ooh I hope I dont get sick now) and we touched eachother a little... it takes nothing to make me hot - her hand on my legs was more than enough!
When the movie ended we went to bed and poor Marie fell asleep in 5 minutes - So I got up again and took a shower together with one of my toys


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check