Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 06, 2006

Cleaning my apartment

Hello =)
I decided to write early today instead of waiting until I was alone again. My mum is coming and I never know how long she stays.
The good news is that I am almost finished cleaning the apartment. It is nescessary cause my mum always checks out if everything is perfect and if it's not then she is sure that I am too young to live on my own and blah blah blah...
She is SO afraid - she thinks that I will get poisoned by old food or fall out the window or some other terrible things - like the rest of my family she still hasn't noticed that I am no longer a child.

And now I will carry out 10 huge bags of garbage and buy some nice flowers and then everything is ready for her visit =)
Marie is still a little sick but she is better than yesterday. I have thought about showing her my toys... I am fantasising about watching her when she is playing with one of them... I hope one day this will come true.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check