Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 07, 2006

I survived it

Hey there =)
*yayy* I survived my mum's visit yesterday! Actually it wasn't so bad cause she brought me a whole bag of bread and fruit and other stuff! That's always nice for someone as broke as me
Today I'm going to the library with 3 of the people from my study group to get some important books for our study. I BET that will be boring. And after that we're having something to eat in a café - I bet that will be more interesting!
And tonight I am watching a movie together with Marie - I think it can easily develop into something REALLY exiting! I will let ya know tomorrow =) Bye bye!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check