Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 02, 2006

A monster newyears party

I am back! Still a little dizzy and tired but I survived our MONSTER new years party =)
Actually it continued until today - the last two guest left this morning and they didn't look too good
I hope all of you had as much fun as I had - and THANKS to those who sent me new years greetings! It is so touching that you think about something like that and it really makes me happy.
Now I have two missions before I go to sleep. First - eat the last slice of pizza and then brainwash myself so that I forget all about burgers and pizzas and other unhealthy junkfood that I have eaten loads of the last two days.
Second - read all my new e-mails thoroughly and update my site.
Bye bye!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check