Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 10, 2006

Feeling strange

I am NOT staying up late tonight and that's an order (for myself). I am beginning to feel a little strange, like I am going to be sick - so I think it's better to get a lot of sleep.
My head feel warm, my body is tired and sore, I am beginning to cough... all those symptoms I feared. Cross your fingers for a quick recovery =)
Only good thing is the perfect timing. Marie is finally feeling okay again - so she can take care of me if I get really sick.
Oh, and in a moment there is an episode of The Simpsons - so now I will relax in front of the TV!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check