Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 23, 2006

Crazy party

Yehaa I'm back! I was too wasted to come up with anything to write yesterday, as expected it became a wild party saturday and I didn't return home until some time sunday - and I felt like I could sleep for 100 years...
I dont even remember everything from the party cause I got much too drunk... it was one of those parties where things developed totally crazy - at one time we were 3 girls who flashed our breasts out of a window when people walked by, and later a neighbour came to complaint over too loud music... I think he even wanted to call the police
Ooh dear I'm sure it was terrible to listen to the party from outside, but it was really REALLY fun to participate! Oh, and now I remember more and more... I kissed a girl! I didn't know her well, I think it was someones sister. Damn. We were dancing and then suddenly I was dancing very close with her and her hands were all over my body! And then we kissed...
I can't believe I was doing that! I am surprised at myself and what will the next be? Lesbian onenight-stands?
But one thing is for sure, I chose to go home with my almost-neighbour Dennis as planned. OH no now I remember even more - I remember he asked me if the girl I kissed was coming home with us! Like: are we having a three-some? eek! I think I need to be more careful what I do in public places.
Dennis and I went home to his place ALONE - and I got great sex - that part I didn't forget about


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check