Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 20, 2006

My not so dirty mind

One of the really great things about having an online diary is to get comments/response/input from all you who read it. It has helped me several times when I had questions. Today I got one of those messages that really make me think... well actually it first made me laugh and then think =)
The guy who wrote it wanted me to think about this: (Conserning what I wrote yesterday, scroll down and read it if you haven't done so) Maybe Marie felt me up cause she WANTED the two others to notice it! (and *chok* participate!) And maybe they all knew it all along!!
I normally consider myself as very open-minded but still this scenario NEVER occured to me! Maybe my mind is just not dirty enough?
So now when I think back at what happened last night I see it in a whole new perspective... what if I was the only one who thought it was a secret that Marie was touching me? I can't help feeling a little foolish but I can also see the humour in it
- and somehow it also makes me horny to think of the orgy that could have developed...
I would like to send out a warm thought to all you who have taken the time to send me messages =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check