Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 15, 2006

Getting a date

This must be the most exiting week-end in my life! First there was the wonderful night with Marie I told you about yesterday - and now one more thing!
It began today when I was going out to buy some food. I closed the door and turned around and almost bumped into a person. It was a guy who lives here too - actually I think I mentioned him once before - his name is Dennis and already the first time I saw him I liked him.
Well he was going out too so he joined me, we talked and talked and when we came to the shop he asked for my phone number! And a few hours later he called me and asked me to come over tomorrow! Sometimes things happen fast so I sort of have a date tomorrow - wehaa!
So I feel very popular right now, heh heh =)
Oh, remember I post a new gallery almost daily on my new gallery collection - everytime I find a hot serie I post it there =)
See ya!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check