Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 19, 2006

Secrets at movienight

Hello =)
So yesterday Marie and I and two friends (girls) watched a movie together and something sexy happened! No no, NOT a 4 girl orgy that is maybe a little too advanced for me.
We all sat on the floor with lots of pillows and blankets and popcorn and only candles to light up the room.
And let me just say that NO ONE knows what Marie and I are doing together... ya know... that we sometimes make out in bed. It is totally secret - we don't even tell eachother
Okay then. So we were sitting there, and Marie sat VERY close to me. Don't think they noticed it. And while everyone was watching the movie her hand moved slowly up my leg...
It was so arousing!
All the time I had to look over at the two others to make sure they didn't see anything - and I had to control myself cause I got really horny!
Marie acted like a "pro" - she looked just as if nothing was happening, she talked and laughed and watched the movie - but under the blanket her fingers were sliding under my panties...
My God that was one HOT movie night!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check