Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 16, 2006

Visiting Dennis

Okay so I just returned from visiting Dennis - the guy who lives in the same house as me... it was great and he was so friendly but I had to leave earlier than planned - well actually I had planned to spend the night there if he wanted me to, heh heh! But I simply had to go home now because I got SO TIRED! I think it's a combination of me not being 100% well yet and then 2 glasses of vine at his place.
Good thing it only took me 1 minute to come home =) and right now my eyes try to close so I better get in bed really quick.
Goodnight to you


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check