Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 30, 2005

See you in 2006

Only a short-short notice today.
I have been out shopping for food and beer and other stuff - champagne etc etc for tomorrows newyears party. OH I look forward to it!
So no diary tomorrow and the day after. Maybe a few new galleries if I get the time to do it =) I hope so cause it's always nice to get a few minutes alone here.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you - thank you all for this year - lots of great things have happened for me this year - some of them I have shared here in my diary, and thanks for all the sweet messages I get from you visitors!
See you in 2006!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check