Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 31, 2006

Cock in a box

I am sllloooowly turning into a human again after last night's school meeting that turned me into a zombie. I really dont see why its so important that we dont miss those meetings *sigh* oh well.

Friday I'm going out with the married man. Just for a cup of coffee in a café or something like that in the afternoon. Pretty harmless but I think it's a big thing for him he gave me all kinds of instructions because he's so afraid to get caught so if we meet someone he knows I'll have to pretend it's a business meeting hehehe... but that's okay, I like to live my life dangerous

- and I know for sure that he needs to be home at dinner time. It's almost like dating a 10 year old

Oh, and I found something funny today - a man tries to sell his wife's box on ebay because his cock wont fit in - read it here

Thats all for today - take care


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check