Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 22, 2006

Will I ever learn

Dont ask me how I survived this monday at work. It was probably an overdoze of coffee that gave me a little bit of energy. But HALLELUJA I made it
The party saturday (well not the party but the hang over) really made me feel old - not THIS old though, hehe - but still - it's not good when I have to use several days to get normal again.
And it seems I havent even learned my lesson because today at work I said yes to a party next saturday. I think I mentioned it before, there's a "party list" at work, like a group of people who go out together - and I'm on the list and saturday they're going out to eat and bowl and dance.
I'll have to live extremely healthy this week and get plenty of sleep - then maybe I'll survive it. And dont remind me of the "never again" promise I made to myself yesterday *sigh* yeah it's embarrasing that I change my mind so fast.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check