Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 23, 2006

Naughty movies

I'm at work, it's my lunch break now and I'm just sitting here... I spoke to a guy who is also going to the bowling thing saturday, he seemed nice =) it's a good way to get to know people in the company. He even offered to pick me up and drive me home again!
I'm not really sure what to wear. Bowling and eating and party... I dont even remember how to bowl but I guess that a REALLY short skirt could get too revealing when I bowl... would be embarrasing
Oh btw I got messages from some of you who wanted to know about my dark side... hehehe... I mentioned the other day that I have a secret dark side. I'll tell ya soon
I also got a few requests to post more movies, so here's a little I found: Shake your booty and Busted! and Bouncy girl and webcam ass and Big boobs car wash and Peeking on girls
Hope you like them =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check