Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 29, 2006

Lot of attention from the married man

I got myself a married "admirer" this weekend hehehe Yep its the man from work that I mentioned in my last entry, he who picked me up and brought me home again when I went to the bowling/eating/party arrangement.

It was exactly as I thought, he's married and I think he's just bored at home and wants a little exitement. So I get a lot of attention from him now

Let me just say we didn't do anything - no kissing or any of that... he was such a gentleman saturday because he could have easily taken advantage of me, I got too much to drink so I was an easy "victim" (I get so horny when I'm drunk) but he just drove me home and got me inside and... hehehe this is so funny... he struggled with my boots for a long time to get them off I really hate those boots they get sort of "sticky" and impossible to get off. Oh well.

And sunday he sent me several very sweet emails to hear if I was okay.

Then today at work he found excuses to come to my office all the time... it's almost too much but also very flattering. If he continues it will be noticed by others at work so I hope he will turn it down just a little.

I dont really know what to do about it - or IF I should do anything about it. It's nice to get attention and as long as it is so innocent I guess its okay. Maybe he wants some kind of secret lover? Maybe that would be okay with me... well lets see, things havent developed to that yet.


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check