Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 24, 2006

I wanna webcam chat again

Oh my I got a pleasant surprise today! I TOTALLY forgot that I'm not going to work tomorrow and friday *yayy*! Now I can really gather all my strength and energy and let it EXPLODE saturday!
Mmmh! Two whole days all to myself now =)
Marie still has the same boyfriend, it feels like they've been dating for a looong time now... good for her but sometimes boring for me. We are room mates but I hardly ever see her between work and parties and dating. Sometimes I miss "the good old days" when I was secretly attracted to her - and when we began sleeping in the same bed. We still do when she is here but it's not the same.
Luckily I have Belle (my cat) to keep me company. Sometimes I miss having a boyfriend though *sigh* but I'm sure if I got one I would miss being single.
Last couple of weeks I've been chatting (on the internet) when I needed a little "human contact" and I even consider finding my old webcam again, I think I never unpacked it last time I moved, it's probably still in a box somewhere.
If I get bored tomorrow I'll look for it. Two years ago I couldnt live without it - I used it almost daily and I could chat and cam with hot guys for hours why did I ever give up such a healthy interest? hehe...
Oh, I just remember that I actually used my webcam a bit here too! Hmm then it must be somewhere hidden in all my mess =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check