Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 17, 2006

Remember this

Just a little "shout out": Do you guys and girls remember to check my Own Galleries regularly? I do update that site almost daily, all galleries are made by myself - remember there ain't much fun in making new galleries all the time if you people dont know where they are, right?
I'm at work right now and a bit bored. An hour ago the phone rang continuously but now everything is silent - maybe everyone went to lunch break.
Oh, and by the way, for those curious souls who read my diary entry yesterday: I still havent tried to use my electric tooth brush as a sex toy. I went to the bath room and held it in my hand but I just couldn't do it... it seemed sooo weird maybe I need to get more used to the thought first...
IF I ever get used to the thought I will probably use it outside on my panties and just let it vibrate through my panties. See! I already got it all planned now I only need to get over myself.
Well, now I will leave you, my turn to eat lunch - see ya!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check