Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

December 28, 2005

Back home again

I am FINALLY home FOR GOOD again!! OH it's nice to know all is overwith.
As some of you might remember I spent christmas at my uncle's house together with a lot of family members. It was just like travelling back in time, they still treat me like I was 10 years old so when we were opening presents it was quite funny to see their faces when both Marie and the guy I have dated bought me sexy underwear... heh heh ... small string panties and lace bras etc etc maybe now they understand that I am no longer a child?
Next big event will be newyears eve, we are having a BIG party here and I dunno how many will show up but probably more than 50 people! So don't expect an update that day AND the day after
It's a bit scary but I REALLY missed my site and all you who send me messages... great to be back!
Marie has asked me if I wanna try out the present I bought for her - chocolate flavor syrup to put on the body and then lick off... and of course I said yes! So we will try it out tonight I think - and I will tell you how it went tomorrow - in details


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check