Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 24, 2006

Countdown

Hey there! Hope you are all doing fine today =) and remember there are only 11 months till christmas! the countdown has begun...
The big countdown for my next round of Qestions & Answers has also begun - Those who have written me stay tuned tomorrow - and those who have something to ask write me now to participate =)
I dont have much else to tell today, it has just been an ordinary day with studies etc etc... and very soon BEDTIME - maybe that will become todays highlight, heh heh!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check