Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 25, 2006

Questions and Answers

Oooh I got so many questions so lets get started with the Questions & Answers!
Q: How old is your site?A: Hmm I think it was april last year I started it... so it's about 9 monts old now.
Q: Why does a girl start up a site like this?A: A site like this? Because it has naked women on it? heh heh well let me tell you - many females like to look at them too, I have always been interested in naked babes and I know I'm not alone.
And this also answer another question - do I have any female readers/visitors? - yes I do, I get messages from both male and female visitors =)
Q: Can I see a photo of you?A: No I like to be anonymous because this is a secret site
Q: Do you shave?A: Yes, I usually shave it all off! I know some men like it and some not, but personally I like to be shaven.
Q: What do you think about blowjobs?A: I like to give blowjobs (And to swallow)
Q: Would you like to go even further in your sexual adventures with other girls?A: Yeah sure if the right one comes along =)
Q: What kind of music do you like?A: Tough one! I listen to all sorts of music - but today I am in a "wild music mood" so I am playing "Rage against the machine" and "System of a down"
Q: Do you like anal sex?A: I am probably not the most experienced in that part but what I tried so far I liked.
So that was it for now - I know I havent answered every single question but I picked out the ones that most people asked (some of them have been asked by up to 10 different people)
Have a nice day


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check