Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 14, 2006

New batteries for my toys

I skipped my diary entry yesterday - simply because of lazyness. I'm so terribly lazy that I cant even come up with a decent excuse - "The dog ate it" is not working anymore
Yesterday I went out and bought new batteries for my toys - and of course I had to test if they worked okay - heh heh - luckily they did so I stayed in bed most of the afternoon trying out new combinations...
There are lots of nice ways to use them but right now I actually prefer to use just one, a red vibrating dildo that is kind of soft but also a little hard. It's also the most silent of them.
I dont use it so much for penetration but more on the outside around my clit. If I put it directly on my clit I can get an orgasm in like 10 seconds but mostly I dont do it so quickly - its better to drag it out a little =)
And now I'm getting horny again...


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check