Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 11, 2006

Saved by the air condition

Hahaha I'm at work right now and I feel so stupid! In my diary entry yesterday I complained about how terribly hot it was in my office (I sit alone in a small room with a big window).
This morning when I came back the first thing I notice is a box on the wall behind the door. Guess what? It's an air condition! And guess what? I turned it on and now the temperature is perfect. I am SO happy that I didn't tell anyone about my hot office, that would have been embarrasing
So now there's no reason to sit and work dressed in a bikini - I need another excuse to do that.
Oh and yesterdays terrible headacke is gone too *phew* Marie was so sweet and massaged my neck and my back for a looong time last night in bed.
Slowly my pain disappeared and was replaced by feeling horny. There is still something special by being touched by another girl, it feels different than when a guy does it.
After the massage we kissed a little and then we fell asleep close together - that was nice =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check