Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 10, 2006

Awfully hot

Today at work was awful. It was SO hot. Who ever designed that office building didn't realize how terribly hot it is to sit behind a very big window with the sun burning *grr*
Maybe I should go to work tomorrow dressed in bikini just to make my point?
But seriously, I need to do something about it because now - many hours after I came home - my head feels like it's gonna explode!! Maybe the sun has boiled my brain!
It's amazing so many problems I have with the sun these days - boiling brain, sun burn etc etc - but I still love it
I think the best thing for me right now is to sit here and relax and get finished with my updates and then go to bed early.Oh, and I told Marie and she felt so sorry for me so she's promised to give me a massage =)
I cross my fingers for rain tomorrow...


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check