Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

May 09, 2006

About sunburn, bikini and perfect water

Hmm! I forgot one little - but very important - detail yesterday at the beach. I forgot that I dont get a tan - I get RED!
I have SUCH a sun burn. It's really terrible and I feel stupid, luckily I can laugh at my own stupidity and how can I forget it every year?
But that's not the only thing I forget. Every year I realise summer is coming and I see a flower and I pick it and I wanna smell it and I inhaaaale and... then I can sneeze for days my nose gets totally destroyed - dunno why I make the same mistakes again and again, I get so happy because the weather is so great and then all thoughts leave my head I guess.
Besides all that we had a very nice trip to the beach. We arrived late in the afternoon just as most people were heading home to eat. But the sun was still there (ooh sun burn) and the water was just perfect! So I had a swin for the first time this year.
And I flashed my new bikini and my body - though I still feel like I need to get in better shape... it's a never ending fight


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check