Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

June 01, 2006

Total waste of thursday

I cant believe we are already in June. It's practically summer but here it's just raining and raining. Luckily I'm not going to work today so I can stay indoor in my nice warm and DRY apartment =)
AND not for the first time I have come across a website that has totally fixated me here in front of the computer. I KNOW it's not a good idea for me to get started on those online games with hard to solve riddles *grr* I just cant leave them alone!!
I got tempted by the name - CLEVER waste of time - yep you need to be clever but its still a waste of time
So please enter at your own risk, dont come crying to me when you get addicted because I dont know how to save you
And no Im not gonna tell you what level Im stuck at right now - that would simply be too embarrasing cause its NOT a very high level


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check