Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 27, 2006

Birthday party

Friday! YaYY!! This week-end is NOT going to be wild I promise - Tomorrow I'm invited to a birthday party but only in the afternoon, and I know we are gonna have lasagna - one of my favorites! Sunday I have no plans other than relaxing =)
I had a studygroup meeting today and after the meeting we all went out to get a little to eat. We are 5 people in the group (with me) and it's usually pretty boring but the last two meetings have been a bit different because we got a new "member" - a guy! Before that we were only girls.
So now we all flirt with the new guy he is not even good-looking but he is a GUY and we all miss a little excitement I guess oh I should have chosen an all-men group instead - that would have been funny!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check