Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

January 28, 2006

Too much coffee

So as mentioned yesterday I was at a birthday party today - BUT it ended MUCH later than I had expected... not that it got wild or anything, it was just as boring as I feared I'm happy to be home again!
I know many of you are wondering why I dont tell more about me and Marie and what we do in bed these days... well the answer is that right now she often works at night so there's not much lesbian luuuv going on... that's boring too, I know, so the minute something happens again I promise to tell ya =)
Oh, and I just found a funny link for those who need someone to "Spleak" to - and no I did not missspell that
It's not especially late and my body is hyper from atleast 10 cups of birthday coffee but still I plan on just going to bed and SLEEP now. So goodnight all!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check