Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 10, 2006

Argument

Ooooh *SIGH* I am a little tired of things today. I've had an argument with Marie (my roomie) and I need to do something that doesn't involve her. On one hand I wanna go out and have fun... meet a random guy and go home with him. On the other hand I am tired and just wanna stare at the TV or computer and TOTALLY waste my time.
Why did we argue? Good question. Wasn't anything important and it's not a big deal now but still I feel we both need "space" ... Tomorrow it's probably all forgotten =)
A third idea: I stay here in my room (no need to lock the door cause Marie still only moves around when it's 100% nescessary) and then I find my toys, "feed" them with fresh batteries - AND then I relieve a little of all my tension! Heh, I like that idea!
But first I'll update my site =)
See ya tomorrow


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check