Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 07, 2006

Marie gets vacation

I never got to write anything yesterday even though I had it planned - but stupid things just happened around me all the time so I wasn't able to get much time alone by the computer.
Worst thing was that Marie called me from work - she had fallen and something was wrong with her knee - it was all blue and purple and swollen up - and it still is, it looks really terrible.
So her boss took her to a doctor after she called me. Luckily nothing was broken or anything, and all she can do is relax and have a few weeks "vacation" on our couch.
Right now she is watching TV so I have a little time on my own, I've been by her side almost every minute since she came home yesterday... she can't walk unless I support her so she basically only gets up when she needs to go to the toilet.
In other words I have put my studies on hold and become her private nurse oh well I guess it's payback time for all she has done for me lately =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check