Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 01, 2006

A little fantasy

Just a few thoughts today...
You might remember I wrote yesterday about how horny I was. It's been the same today! And I got a new fantasy going on in my head all day.
It goes something like this: I meet a married couple and they invite me home - well in my fantasy I might be a little more naive than in real life so I follow them and before I know it they start seducing me! One thing leads to another and we end up naked...
And the wife shows me all the girl-girl stuff I still haven't tried while her husband watch us - and then he fucks us both! I was inspired to this fantasy while I was surfing on a site where I found this - warnining only click if ya like hardcore stuff!
I know the movie clips are WAY too short - but they inspired me to make my own "internal fantasy-movie" - I especially got turned on by the part where the young girl rides the husband while she touches the wife's (very big) tits =)
I think I'm gonna need my toys today!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check