Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 05, 2006

Met a cute guy

No need to cry anymore - your favorite Gyrl is back! a new and improved version *wohoo* ... well atleast I've slept most of the day so I don't have a hangover from last night =)
So yesterday we went to a nightclub to have some fun, and I met a really cute guy. Actually he was the bartender. We were flirting and I got a lot of free drinks - heh heh =) but I know how it is - or I THINK I know how it is - they flirt with a new girl every night, don't they?
I'll know next time I meet him, if he recognizes me then maybe it meant a little more, and if not... well... then I still got my free drinks =)
He was sooo charming. The kind of guy who knows exactly what to say to impress a girl. Yeah yeah I know he tells that to all the other girls too... *sigh* so, no more talk about him.
I got a couple of requests about a theme day for my site - to make a "BIG Breast/tits/boobs day" where I only post galleries with focus on big breast... I like the idea so I'll start looking for "material" and then I'll notice you when the big breast day comes up =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check