Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 09, 2006

Pancakes

I am eating pancakes, homemade and very tasty! I'm so proud cause I'm not exactly the best cook - but Marie was sitting there in our couch with her big blue knee and she wanted pancakes so badly and my heart just melted loooook!
Maybe they look a little groce but they taste great.
Today I helped Marie with her shower. I was really worried (read my silly thoughts in yesterdays entry) - but it turned out to be quite harmless. I was wearing panties and bra and to be honest I'm not even sure Marie noticed anything - it was all "OUCH" and "OH NO IT HURTS" and "STUPID KNEE" from her.
Still she looked beautiful! And I washed her back (for a long time) and STARED at her everytime she didn't notice
But "the right moment" for something a little more sexual didn't come up, it wasn't the right time cause her knee was hurting. Maybe in a few days it'll be better...


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check