Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 04, 2006

Going to a nightclub

Hellooo people! =)
It's saturday and it's actually getting a bit late, and I still have planned to party tonight! A couple of hours ago 3 friends came over and the four of us have had a real girlie-night so far, with fanzy drinks and everything - and later we'll go to a nightclub BUT now all three of them got hungry so they are in the kitchen trying to cook something I'm not sure if it's safe to leave them alone out there but I wanted to use the break to update my site =)
I just have time to answer one question that I missed in my last round of Questions & Answers...
Q: Who do you consider your true "lover" - Marie (my room mate) or Dennis (my almost neighbour that I've been fooling around with)A: If I have to choose then Marie. Especially now cause whatever I have with Dennis it's beginning to "fade out". When I'm with Marie it's much more exiting cause it's so different to be with a girl =) and she is a better kisser than most guys


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check