Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 03, 2006

Friday

Finally friday *yayy* it's been a busy week for me so I will try to relax a little tomorrow. But I also have plans - I will probably go to a party tomorrow night... well it depends on how much energy I have. So my saturday will look like this: 1: relax relax relax. 2: party party party! And then sunday ONLY relax
Yesterday I went to bed with this terrible headacke that I told ya about in my last entry. I felt sooo sorry for myself. Yeah I can really be a crybaby sometimes.
But then I got a phonecall from Marie, she was on her way home from work two hours earlier than planned so she just wanted to ask if I needed anything and suddenly I was VERY much alive again - YES YES - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE! heh heh... all dark clouds disappeared instantly
So she came home and took good care of me - I got chocolate and massage. Oh, now that I see it on writing I feel all sorry for her. First a hard night at work and then home to take care of me - poor her, I better do something nice for HER soon =) any ideas?
And NOW it's time for me to post some new babes - so stay tuned!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check