Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 12, 2006

Exhausted from sex

Hey hey hey! I've been out of the house since my last update - or actually I was still IN the house, just not in my own apartment - I went over to my "almost neighbour" Dennis and stayed with him to get away from Marie cause she and I had some arguments and I was angry with her.
BUT WAIT - before you start thinking all sorts of bad things because I left my best friend in a couch almost helpless (she hurt her knee) let me tell you in details...
I simply HAD to get some air. And this was really the best solution. I got away but still I was so close that I could be back home in 2 minutes. I don't like to be mean to Marie so I arranged everything - she had a table right next to her with her phone, something to drink and a snack, the remote for TV and music, magazines and books... and a lot of other stuff too.
And I told her where I went.
About 5 minutes after I left her she called me and we both started laughing I guess we both realised how stupid it all was and then she told me to have fun - and we were friends again =)
It was nice to see Dennis again - I'm pretty exhausted from all the sex we had... I didn't get much sleep. Now I just hope Marie doesn't need help the next couple of hours so I can get some rest =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check