Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 20, 2006

Project is finished

Yayy I finished my school project and now I can look forward to 3 days with no reading and no writing and no work. I worked until 3 am this morning so I'm BEAT! But also very very happy =)
Tonight Marie and I are going out to eat, we hardly ever do that cause we don't have much money but for once I think it's time to celebrate so I kind of invited her out. Maybe it's also cause I have a little bad conscience... I wanna make it up for being angry with her when she hurt her knee. But still, she WAS in a bad mood all the time and I'm relieved that it's over.
Last night when I was working like mad on my project she came into my room and gave my poor shoulders a massage and I could feel she wanted me to come to bed and be a naughty girl - but at that time I was too stressed and it was all just chaotic... maybe we can continue tonight instead when we come home I hope so!
Now I will first finish my update, then rest for 30 minutes, then take a shower, and then find something to wear that will keep her eyes on me when we go out I'll tell ya how it all went tomorrow!


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check