Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 14, 2006

Valentines thoughts

Oh, so today I find out it's Valentines Day! I didn't even know what date it was cause I'm not interested in stuff like that. And nobody sent me a card or chocolate anyways yep, it IS true, a female who doesn't like Thanksgiving... I say if people like me - well - then they should buy me candy and jewelry EVERY day and not limit it to Thanksgiving and christmas.
Still, I would like to wish all a happy Valentine - First to those who LOVE it - and then to those who HATE it
Marie is doing much better now, she had a doctors appointment today and I was with her but she could almost walk on her own. So soon my days as a nurse are over *phewww*
I'm so damn tired - it's been a long day. Soon I will go brush my teeth and then I'm off to bed =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check