Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 15, 2006

Group project

Hey all hope you are doing fine! I've been very busy at school lately, working with two others on a big group project and as it often turns out I feel that I am the most responsible of us - only a few days left to finish it (deadline is monday) and I am the only one who REALLY puts some work into it... *sigh* - so I know what to do aaaall weekend.
Many people my age are so irresponsible.
Oh well...
I found some great photos of the new Lara Croft - Karima Adebibe - My GOD she has a body to die for!
And don't worry - I didn't forget that I promised to do a "Big tits Marathon" soon =) I've just been too busy to collect enough material, but it will come!
In a moment I will be located in front of the TV together with Marie and a big pizza! We're watching one of our fav. movies: "Leaving Las Vegas" *weeeh*


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check