Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 17, 2006

Bad timing

Yep, still struggling with that group project, must be finished by monday morning. And that is SO BAD timing cause I wanted to go out tomorrow night. And yes I know I can just go out next weekend BUT the thing is I wanted to go to that place where this really cute bartender works... I simply wanted to show up and see if he remembers me. And if I don't do it this week but wait until next week the chances are bigger that he doesn't recognize me *snif*
I need to focus on my project and just keep all those unimportant flirts out of my head I guess. And then I can catch up next weekend - maybe go out friday AND saturday?
Oh, and btw my roomie Marie is recovering fine, thanks to those who have asked =) She walks around slowly and her mood is getting better too =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check