Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 21, 2006

Super sexy night

Is it time to get out of bed now? Damn it's nice to have a day all to myself... I got up pretty early because I was HUNGRYYY - but then I went back to bed - ooh a nice warm bed... and a nice warm Marie in it
Last night was great. We went out and decided to eat Italian. I LOVE all sorts of pasta so I was in heaven. We shared a bottle of red vine and my God the waiter was so cute! Marie noticed him too so for fun we talked about inviting him home together... we didnt tell him though
But still, sometimes I get surprised at Marie - I honestly think she would have done it if I had told her that I meant it for real! But I am just NOT ready for it, it's hard enough to get used to girl-girl sex, so girl-girl-BOY sex... whoa... it's too much. Maybe one day I will consider it.
When we came home she was like a little kitten. She pushed me into bed and started licking me and kissing me - on my shouldres and down to my breasts... she still remembered that I like when she sucks hard on my nipples so she almost drove me crazy with it!
And this time I was much more "aggressive" and started touching her too. Maaaan she has the BEST ass. A guy can also have a great ass but I like female asses better, those round soft curves... mmh!
This time I also tried sticking a finger into her! Wohoo! Now THAT was a strange experience. Very warm and tight... surprisingly tight. And while my finger was there she got an orgasm and it got even tighter, or it was like tightening and then relaxing very quick maybe 20-30 times.
It was a super sexy night. And morning. =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check