Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

March 08, 2006

The big day tomorrow

Oh my God, tomorrow morning I'll be off for my first day at my new job. First two days are "only" kind of "training days" but still... so I better get to bed a little early and have everything ready.
It's funny when I'm nervous about things like an exam or a new job I get SO many things done. Like today, I didn't let myself relax for one minute. Somehow it helps me control my nerves when I'm busy... it keeps my mind on something else. So I made no less than THREE new galleries - feel free to look:
The Milton twins and the Simpson twins get together
Cute Kiss Me Jamie
Four VERY busty women
And you can check out my whole collection here: Gyrls Diary galleries
Whoa... I can't wait to come home tomorrow and hopefully know that I did okay. It means a lot to me. So cross your fingers and send me positive thoughts, thank you =)


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check