Hello! This is a Blogspot version of my site Gyrls Diary
This Blogspot version is a "Safe for Work" version, and the other one - has more pictures =)

February 28, 2006

Marie on blind date

Remember my job interview last week? If not you can read about it in my friday entry =)Well, today they phoned me. Why is it that all important phonecalls come when I am asleep or in the shower or trying to break the "How much toast can I stuff into my mouth"-record?
Anyways. Still no final answer. I was picked out together with two others to come back and have a look at what the job is all about - they probably wanna see if we look like we can handle whatever they come up with, I guess. So thursday afternoon is the big day - and right now it doesn't even make me nervous, I'm just like WOW I actually made it through the first selection!
One thing is for sure - tonight I'm gonna open a bottle of wine to celebrate it! Damn I'm proud of myself =) heh!
And I have a couple of funnies today:What do cows talk about? Here's the answer Be careful when you ask God a question - you might not like the answer
Marie (my roomie) has started working again. She hurt her knee and had to take it easy for some time but furtunately she is up and running now =) And something completely new happened - she is going on a BLIND DATE tonight! I honestly don't remember she's ever done that before... so when she's gone I think I'll stay up and drink my wine until she comes home cause I'm VERY interested to know how it developes! I know from my own blind dates that it's impossible to predict anything ;D


Image hosting by TinyPic
Oooh thank you all, thank you SO much! ;))







*Webmaster Corner*
Useful links: PinGoat - Google PR check